Weekly sermons are available. Simply navigate to Rector's Corner-->Sermon Audios (or take this link to 2019 sermons). Prior year sermons are also available
Morning Prayer Service September 19 at 11:00 a.m. Please join us for an in-person Morning Prayer Service on Sunday, September 19 at 11:00 a.m.
Memorial Service for Ed Camille September 20 St. Paul’s members are invited to attend a graveside memorial service for former parishioner and choir member Ed Camille, who passed away in July. The service will be held on September 20 at 11:00 a.m. at Wildwood Cemetery (76 Chestnut St, Ashland).
The Coronavirus Telephone Prayer Session Continues Weekly The Telephone Coronavirus Prayer Session continues to hold these sessions weekly during the COVID-19 pandemic. Prayer sessions are held every Saturday at 10:00 a.m. You (and your friends and family) are invited to call the number below and take part – either silently or aloud – as we offer up prayers regarding the coronavirus. We will pray for our country, the world, those on the ‘front lines’ – and any specific personal concerns you want to share. There is no specific agenda except to join together and ask for God’s help and guidance.
Simply dial 978 -990-5149 and when prompted, enter the access code 1520667# (note the # at the end). We hope to hear from you. Please note there is no commitment to “attend” Prayer Group every week; just when you are moved to do so.
Upcoming Fundraisers Please note the following fundraisers that will be important to making ends meet with our new financial commitment to Mother Mary:
- Flower Power Fundraiser – Perfect for those who enjoy planting new flower bulbs in the fall! Your purchases will not only add beauty to your home, but also benefit St Paul’s paint and property fund.
These products are guaranteed to grow by Flower Power, the supplier. The company is easy to deal with and very responsive to customers.
Please place your order at our special website http://StPaulsChurch.fpfundraising.com
Your product will be sent directly to you after Oct 15, at the right time for planting.
- Rummage Sale Our classic rummage sale will be held on October 2 – always very popular in Hopkinton. We are hoping for your cast offs, particularly clothing, purses, and footwear. No books, please. Donations will be accepted the week of September 25.
Drop off times for donations are:
Sunday, September 26 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Monday, September 27 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 29 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday, October 1 5:00 pm. – 7:00 p.m.
Volunteers are needed to help with the collection times; working the sale on October 2 anytime during the hours of 9:00 a.m – 1:00 p.m.; and cleaning up afterwards from 12:30 on.
- Go Fund Me Page for St. Paul’s Laurie LaBrecque has set up a Go Fund Me Page on behalf of St. Paul’s to raise monies to paint the exterior of the church. Please share this link with friends, family, parishioners and especially social media. Hopefully we can raise funds for painting the church soon. https://gofund.me/95ee7db9
Save the Dates:
- September 19 11:00 a.m. Indoor Morning Prayer
- September 26 11:00 a.m. Indoor Eucharist Service
St. Paul’s/St Stephen’s Joint Picnic
Immediately following 11:00 a.m. service
- October 2 9:00 am. – 1:00 p.m. Rummage Sale